Your boots need special attention to make sure they always look their best and the leather keeps in good shape. They protect your feet and help you enjoy skating, take care of them!
- After each use, dry your boots as needed with a soft cloth or towel, wipe them on the inside and outside.
- Remove the insoles, loosen the laces and pull the tongue to allow air to circulate and dry the inside of the boot. Let them air dry in an aerated space, do not keep them in your skate bag or in the trunk of your car. Allow them to dry at room temperature, away from heaters as they will damage the leather.
- Regularly brush lightly with a clean and dry synthetic brush to remove dirt from the outside of the boot.
- Using a soft cloth, apply shoe polish (of the same color) evenly to the external surface of the boot. Allow it to dry.
- Buff the boot and heel with a silicone-based spray to protect and give shine to your boot.
- Avoid exposing your boots to excessive heat or sun.
- Gold, silver and other coatings used for color accents can be delicate and may scuff easily.